Not every item available on Shopee can be sent straight to Pakistan. But don't fret, an amazingly simple way has been developed that will simply allow you to ship any item from Shopee to Pakistan at an exceptionally inexpensive fee. Just follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Shipping section of your account page.
2. Select the country you're shipping to from the drop-down menu.
3. Choose whether you want standard delivery or expedited shipping. The prices for these options are displayed in Pakistani Rupees (PKR).
4. Enter your address in the "Ship to" field and click "Continue".
5. You'll now see a list of all the items in your shopping bag. Click on the "Pakistani Dollar" button next to the shipping price. This will open a new window where you can choose between different payment methods. We recommend using PayPal because it's free and easy to use. Once you've made your selection, click on the "Pay Now" button.
6. After completing the transaction, you'll be taken back to your shipping details screen. Click on the "View Details" link next to "Shipping Address". You'll be given two options here: "Use existing address" or "Create new address".
Amazon does not directly ship to Pakistan, and just 4% of Amazon goods may be delivered to your door in Pakistan. In Pakistan, there is no direct shipping method from Amazon. However, Amazon items are available in Pakistan through our online shop. We use the same delivery partners as other major e-commerce sites in Pakistan.
Yes, Amazon has a store locator that can help you find physical stores near you. You can also use their search bar at the top of every page for instant results.
To change your address or phone number, login to your account then visit the My Account tab. Here you can edit your personal information such as email address and phone number. Changes will take effect after we update our records.
If you want to return an item you've purchased from Amazon, first try using the product itself. If it's not what you expected, return it within 30 days of receipt. Amazon will refund your money (less any fees applied by them) once the item is returned to us. Go to the Returns Center to start the process.
Shein, unfortunately, does not ship directly to Pakistan. However, we have a really straightforward approach that circumvents this constraint. Essentially, you'll be able to ship any item from the Shein shop to Pakistan for a ridiculously low price. The rate is $9.99 per item - much less than what most international shipping services charge.
The store ships worldwide. You just need to be a member of sellfy and provide your address. As soon as I get some free time, I'll join sellfy and list all my products for sale. Then customers from all over the world will be able to purchase them.
I first came up with the idea when I was thinking about how expensive international shipping is. Also, I wanted to have a local brand in Pakistan so people know they are supporting a small business. A lot of companies use China as their manufacturing center because it's convenient but they lose control over what happens to their product after that. With Shein, consumers will always know where their products are coming from and can feel good about buying them.
Here's how it works: When you buy an item from the shop, it's automatically added to your cart. Then you go to the checkout page and select Pakistan as your destination country. The price includes shipping to anywhere in the world.